Re: How to automatically delete empty maildirs?

Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> My problem depends on the fact that I have many maildirs setted as
> mailboxes (using the mailboxes command) and I would like not to display
> them in the buffy view when they don't contain messages.

Try the TAB command when viewing that displayed information.  It
should switch to a slightly different mode that only displays
mailboxes with unread mail in them.  (Hopefully I have that right.  I
did not double check and this is from memory.  Sorry for the terse and
unverified response.)

Bob