Re: Failing to reopen mailbox after SSH tunnel closure

On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 11:25:31AM -0500, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> Luck is indeed what I'd call it. I suspect, also, that these other
> machines may use different versions of the encryption libraries (ssl,
> sasl, etc.) that are more tolerant of being improperly cleaned up.

That sounds very plausible. To confirm that that's the difference, Is
there any way I can find out precisely which version of these libraries
my various installations of mutt are using? I note "mutt -v" gives the
version of libiconv, ncurses and libidn, but not the SSL libraries. I
have multiple versions of these installed on some systems, and I'm
unsure which where where when mutt was compiled.

-- Mike