Re: Aborted unmodified message.

Hello Gary,

* Gary Johnson <garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2006-09-22, 13:46 -0700]:

> 2.  Figure out what's different between your system and your
>     brother's system.

Perhaps it's due to such a thing. I could make mutt working on Windows 2000 but
not under WinXP LSD. I don't know but it seems Ulf Erikson's binary release of
mutt works properly only for Windows 95/98/ME/2000, as said on his site.

> 3.  Start with a configuration that works and make incremental
>     changes toward the configuration that doesn't work.

> In this case, Edit works sort-of.  Being a "DOS" program, Edit
> should understand the path
> 'C:\mutt\bin\settings\Temp\mutt-LSDBOT-xxx-x', so it might be useful
> to find out why Edit doesn't like it.  Perhaps there is no file
> there.  Then you could make a copy of Edit (call it Edit2), put
> Edit2 in the directory where Vim resides and verify that mutt can
> still find it.

Mutt succeeds in invoking indifferently Pico, Vim and Edit. I guess the
problem is a 'temporary file seek' or a locking issue. I've finally ended up to
recompiling mutt on Cygwin.

I am still stuck and I am counting for your kind help ...

Greetings.