Re: Aborted unmodified message.

On 2006-09-19, TALEB Hakim <TALEB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I try to run Mutt on my brother's station (win32 portage). I've
> got a .muttrc file that was working fine on an another Windows
> machine and that I copied over to my brother's station. I can
> download messages from my POP account, but when I try to create a
> message I get all the way through inputing the 'To:' and
> 'Subject:' fields and then I get the message 'Aborted unmodified
> message'. The editor variable is set to Vim.
>
> I hope that someone might help me with this slight problem.

What happens if you exit mutt and trying running vim from the same
command prompt as you used to run mutt?  Are you running mutt in a
Command Prompt window or some other terminal emulator?  Were mutt
and vim compiled as native Windows applications or as Cygwin
applications?

I've never tried using mutt on Windows, but we should be able to get
this working, especially if you had it working fine on your PC.

Regards,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   | Wireless Division