Re: make mutt prompt for from address

=- James Miller wrote on Wed  6.Sep'06 at 11:34:17 -0700 -=

> --- Rado S <rado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > But, even specifically what you ask for can be accomplished.
> > See ConfigTricks/CheckAttach. Of course you must tweak it to
> > your needs, but you get the idea how it works.
>
> Unfortunately, the code given at the wiki entry, despite it's
> apparent simplicity, is pretty far over my head (you're
> communicating with someone who has put maybe 4 bash scripts
> together in his life, none of which were longer than 2 lines).
> {...}
> It would take me probably a couple of days of reading and
> experimentation to fully understand it.

Ok, I've added some more comments to it.
Recheck, maybe you can make more out of it now.

> { mutt-ways for roles }
> As for send-hooks, {...}

folder-hooks might be more useful for you. Keeping stuff separate
would maybe even help you not mix up things in the 1st place.

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.