Re: wrap long lines

On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 09:46:06AM EDT, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> On Friday, August 25 at 03:06 AM, quoth cga2000:

[..]

> > The only thing I found in the manual that might help is
> > $display_filter.
>
> Good thought. You could try setting your display_filter to be fmt -w
> 80

I was thinking of using the almighty "par" but now that I have setup
t-prot I would hate to do away with its weeding capabilities.

set wrapmargin is fine .. I just need figure out how to get mutt to do
the $COLUMNS-80 arithmetic .. in the event I switch to a different size
terminal, it would be nicer than a hard-coded wrapmargin value.

Thanks

cga