Re: Access webmail like evolution

On 8/17/06, cl@xxxxxxxx <cl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm at work now so I can see my FetchExc configuration.

https://mail.work.com/exchweb/bin/auth/owalogon.asp?url=https://mail.work.com/webmail

> That is a OWA pager powered by MSX server 2003

Yes, that's like mine:-

https://mail.work.com/exchweb/bin/auth/owalogon.asp?url=https://mail.work.com/exchange/&reason=0

So that looks OK so far.

> I then login with my Active Dir Domain Account like this
>
> AD\username
> active dir password
>
> Then it takes me to the inbox and the url changes to this
>
> https://mail.work.com/webmail/

Yes, mine acts exactly the same.

> What would be my
>
>  ExchangeServer=xxx.dddddd.com
>  ExchangePath=exchange
>  ExchangeUser=exuser
>
> I tried to login like this and I get a 404
>
>  https://mail.work.com/webmail/username

My fetchExc.properties file is:-

ExchangeServer=xxx.yyy.zzz.aaa
ExchangePath=exchange
ExchangeUser=loginName
MailServer=crusade
DestinationAddress=chris
Username=loginName
Password=password
Domain=ATROAD
Delete=true
All=true
Secure=false

Where ExchangeServer is the IP address of the server.  Both
ExchangeUser and Username are my login name and Password is the
password (surprise!). The MailServer and DestinationAddress relate to
the machine where I want to read my mail.

OK, I were able to access the OWA like this.
 https://mail.work.com/exchange/iqbala

Now when I tried to run the fetchExc I get this

iqbala@ghar:~/fetchExc$ java -jar fetchExc.jar -p
/home/iqbala/fetchExc.properties
Starting fetchExc v1.10 Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:20:49
Status=403. Exiting!

--
Chris Green (chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx)

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu