Access webmail like evolution

Is it possible to access webmail thru mutt like evolution does? The
only way I can access my corporate email outside corporate network is
thru webmail with https. I like to be able to access my email using
mutt even when I am not on corporate network. I am currently using
evolution to achieve that. However, I prefer using mutt instead. If
mutt cannot directly access webmail do you know of another app that
can fetch the email from https webmail and then I can use mutt to read
locally?

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu