[OT] Reality? (was: How do I come back from viewing the message to index?)

* Jack Bertram <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [11-08-2006 16:59]:

> Clearly you have to choose what is "most" intuitive when designing an
> interface.  However, it's still legitimate to argue about what people
> find intuitive: by definition, people's opinions (and therefore their
> opinions about what is intuitive) are subjective whereas only reality is
> objective.

Any post modernist would strongly disagree with your last remark..

:)

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

It's not the fall that kills you.  It's the sudden stop at the end.
-Douglas Adams