Re: How do I come back from viewing the message to index?

Hello Bill,

 On Wednesday, August 9, 2006 at 10:01:10 -0700, Bill wrote:

>>| bind generic        x       exit
> where are these 'preferences' stored? Are you referring to .muttc? If
> so, what are the vertical lines for ("|")?

    The "|" is just the prefix I use to quote any text not directly
coming from the message I reply to. An external quote symbol. You have
to remove the vertical line, and the following space, before pasting the
"bind" commands to muttrc.

Bye!    Alain.
--
 KW> Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
 I'm not really here, but also try nuking your header cache.
  -- BC in "Real Programmers Don't Eat Cache on Holidays" --