Re: how to change send_charset on the fly?

 On Monday, May 22, 2006 at 11:52:50 +0200, Ye Fei wrote:

> Is this list reply correct?

    Perfect! My MFT proclaims I don't want private duplicates, and you
nicely honored it. Simultaneously you publicize that you're welcoming
courtesy copies: I automatically honoured this wish, and repeat it so
further followups also go to you.

    That's MFT magic. Unfortunately it didn't reach the status of a
standard, so some other mailers are not compatible. Numerous others.
Which bounds undersized limits to the magic.

Bye!    Alain.
--
Thus, quite literally, what Alain said is 100% accurate