Re: how to change send_charset on the fly?

I encountered similar problem before. It was caused by vim which
is my favorite editor. I do not remember clearly, and I suggest you to
adjust the order of your fileencodings to be the same with
send_charset, and you may also adjust encodings, if you use vim as
the editor.
yf