Very long folder paths with IMAP

Hi all.

I'm starting to use mutt at work, where we have a /very/ deep tree of
IMAP folders. The problem arises when I want to list the subscribed
ones using an (in example) 80 columns width terminal because I only
see the first words of the path wich are almost the same in the first
part for all the folders so it's not possible to distinguish between
them.

Is it possible to define a kind of aliases for some folders, or just
hide a defined part of the full path?? This would solve the problem,
but I haven't found the way so far :-(.

Has anybody faced a similar problem?? Any clues??

Thanks in advance :-)

Iván Forcada Atienza:
  correo: ivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Software is like sex: it's better when it's free" (Linus Torvalds)