Re: Web frontend?

Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> There is a qemu runnable edition of linux, possibly Damn Small Linux,
> that will run inside windoz and has ssh capabilities where you could
> run mutt on most machines.  It fits on a 256MB chip, flash drive or
> camera chip, and will run as a bat file.
>
> If you are interested, I will find the particulars.  I have a version
> on a chip that I carry with me to remotely access my home machine in an
> atmosphere that I like.

Patrick, I'd be interested in that if it isn't much work to send along
a few pointers.  I've got putty on my usbkey for times when I'm stuck
at someone's house fixing windows issues for them and want to get
access to my home machine.  That's an acceptable solution for the
(thankfully infrequent) times I'm in that situation, but it has it's
annoyance with character encodings and such that I've never found time
to work out.

Thanks,

All decent people live beyond their incomes nowadays, and those who
aren't respectable live beyond other peoples'.
    -- Saki