Re: Mutt marking read spam as unread before saving (bogofilter)

On 2006-04-07, Derek Martin <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 06:45:49PM -0700, Gary Johnson wrote:

> > > Did I leave something out? Can I provide more info? Please ask if that
> > > is the case. Again, the problem is how to prevent Mutt from marking
> > > read messages as Unread before saving after refiltering through
> > > bogofilter.
> >
> > My first thought is:  why do you care?
>
> [...]
>
> So, I was surprised when I saw this message all neatly formatted,
> since when I get mail from people at gmail, it ends up a nearly
> unintelligible mess, like this:

[...]

> So my question is, did it actually come out all jumbled for you and
> you cleaned it up?  Or, did you just edit the quoted message yourself,
> to make it more readable?  I often get mail from people at gmail, so
> if it's my configuration that's broken, I'd really like to fix it...

It was neatly formatted when I received it from Carthik.  I do often
reformat messages to make them more readable in my replies, but I
did not do so in this case.

Regards,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   | Wireless Division