Re: Directory / folder help please

On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 08:17:41PM -0500, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> On Saturday, April  1 at 04:14 PM, quoth David Champion:
> >The point of Reply-To: is that some people prefer to think of From: as
> >"this address originated the message", rather than as "I would like
> >to receive replies at this address," D.J.Bernstein's dubious authority
> >notwithstanding.
>
> True, however my original advice stands. There is no point to having
> both From and Reply-To headers that are identical.

Not entirely correct.  If the sender is concerned about the
possibility that some MTA will re-write the from header, using
reply-to is very much appropriate.  If, for example, the sender sends
mail from the same machine, occasionally connected to two different
ISPs (or VPN'd into their company, or whatever), this could be a
factor.

-=-=-=-=-