Re: mode-specific settings

On Wednesday, December 28 at 09:00 PM, quoth Tom Pollard:
My apologies if this is answered in the manual somewhere, but I looked
and couldn't find anything...

Is there a hook that would let me set 'resolve=yes' in index mode, and
'resolve=no' in page mode (that is, when I'm viewing a message)?

You could use a combination of folder-hook and message-hook, like so:

   message-hook . 'set resolve=no'
   folder-hook . 'set resolve=yes'

~Kyle
--
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
                                                              -- Buddha