Re: alternates, was: scrollbar is sluggish

Am 2005-12-14 16:11 -0500 schrieb Patrick Shanahan:

> disregard my previous post.  I should read more carefully before
> responding.

shit happens, no problem ;)

> I believe your problem might be solved by changing alternates to:
>
> alternates
> (konsti|lists)@ku-gbr.de|.*@ludenkalle.de|(konsti|kletschke|lists)@synertronixx.de

This line also works ok inspite of the fact it doesn't change the From:
when I answer to this mail for example. I am subscribed as
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx It put konsti@xxxxxxxxx in and it is annoying since I
forget to change manually quite often.

> I only noticed the last instance of 'lists' and didn't notice that you
> were grouping addrs before the '@' sign.

ok.

*scratches head*

How do you people let your mutt determine you are answering to a mailing
list mail and it should take the ML subsribtion address into the From:?

GPG KeyID EF62FCEF
Fingerprint: 13C9 B16B 9844 EC15 CC2E  A080 1E69 3FDA EF62 FCEF