Re: scrollbar is sluggish

Am 2005-12-14 13:23 +0100 schrieb Sander Smeenk:

> That really sounds like a connection issue. Can you test to see if your
> connection is 'full' while you read imap? Maybe the headercache is

No, the connection is not full. The behaviour is permanent.

> downloading all headers or something.

Even fetching ~100 headers should be finished after a while.

> I've never had any problems like you described unless my connection was
> full (upstream, downstream i barely notice).

Connection Problem? What is the connection needed for when moving the
scrollbar anyway? This is even more weird with hcache.

Konsti

--
GPG KeyID EF62FCEF
Fingerprint: 13C9 B16B 9844 EC15 CC2E  A080 1E69 3FDA EF62 FCEF