Re: alternates, was: scrollbar is sluggish

* Konstantin Kletschke <lists@xxxxxxxxx> [12-14-05 15:42]:

> It only does not get the point when to chosse lists@xxxxxxxxxx
> Could this be because these mails contain the pattern only in one

As I read 'alternates', it applies only to the "From:" header, not the
entire header.

> I suppose fetchmail changes the Envelope-to to konsti@localhost, which
> breaks my last chance to get this working.

I don't believe and don't find in 'man fetchmail' any indication that
it arbitrarily changes 'Envelope-To'.

The idea of alternates is to recognize addresses you receive mail as
and to respond to those mails with the same address you posted as or
received as.
HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2