Re: how to mark_read old messages?

On 08:31 Fri 29 Jul 2005, Will Maier wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 12:46:10PM +0800, phyrster wrote:
> > Another question is: I don't want mutt prompt me New messages in mbox 'keep'
> > and 'sent' because I have read them already. How to suppress the new mail
> > prompt in these mboxes?
>
> Check if 'keep' and 'sent' are listed as 'mailboxes' in your muttrc. If you
> still can't find them, post back here.

Yes, I have them listed as mailboxes and commenting them out is one solution.

But are there any alternatives to this method?

regards

bxuef

--
dhammapada says:

  The scent of flowers cannot travel against the wind, and nor can that of
  sandalwood or jasmine, but the fragrance of the good does travel against
  the wind, and a good man perfumes the four quarters of the earth. 54