Re: pop3 config question to avoid duplicate messages

On 21:01 Fri 29 Jul 2005, Will Maier wrote:
> This is possible; I don't use fetchmail (I'm a getmail guy -- thanks,
> Charles!),

Fetchmail did get on my nerves sometimes. Especially its support of gmail is
weak. I thougt it's maybe a 'bad-carpenter-blames-his-tools" thing so I
haven't decided to switch to another client. After all, with the author's
Cathedral and Bazaar approach, I presume fetchmail is virtually perfect.

Will, what's good about getmail? why you chose it? You think the switch is
necessary for me?

regards

bxuef

--
dhammapada says:

  Meditate, bhikkhu, don't be careless, don't let your mind take pleasure
  in the senses. Don't have to swallow the iron ball for being careless.
  Don't have to cry out, "This is terrible" as you burn. 371