what's the difference between these two procmail filter rules?

Hi mutters in mud,

In procmailrc , there is two rules like this:

Rule one:

        :0:
        * ^X-Mailing-List:.*.mutt\.org
        mutt

Rule two:

        :0:
        * ^TO_.*mutt-users@mutt\.org
        mutt

If the first one is used, then mail from this list won't be filtered and the
second one works well. However, the first rule works well with debian
mailing list.

What's the difference between these rules? I think the first one is better
but why it fails?

regards

bxuef

--
dhammapada says:

  He who by here and now abandoning sensuality, has gone forth a homeless
  wanderer, the search for pleasure extinguished - that is what I call a
  brahmin. 415