Re: How can I sort messages into mailboxes?

Am 2005-04-06 10:47:52, schrieb Toby:
> Michael Tatge wrote:
> > maybe you're looking for save-hook?
>
> Nope, not working.

It works but you have to hit <s> for each message.

Maybe you could create a "macro" which check for read messages
and filter it through formail/procmail into the desired folders ?

I have done this for a friend for two weeks with a folder-hook.
But you need to create a BASH script and if it is caled, formail
and procmail must run in a BASH function() and then you must detach
the process from the process, because if not, it will block 'mutt'
while filtering.

Something like the attached script...

You can start the filtering process with:

    macro index <F2> "!tdmuttfilter\n"

Please note, that 'tdmuttfilter' create
a PID file to lock it for security reason.

> Toby

Greetings
Michelle

Michelle Konzack Apt. 917                ICQ #328449886
                 50, rue de Soultz       MSM LinuxMichi
0033/3/88452356  67100 Strasbourg/France IRC #Debian
(irc.icq.com)