Re: How can I sort messages into mailboxes?

* On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 Toby (tobia.conforto@xxxxxxxx) muttered:
> Current configuration: mutt gets all my new mail from $spoolfile.
> As soon as I read (part of) it, mutt archives it into $mbox.
>
> How can I have it archived into one of several folders instead,
> according to the recipient address, or possibly to a pattern?
> I'd like to have mutt sort it after I've read it, rather than procmail
> do it before (which I believe is the standard approach instead) so that
> I can read all my new mail in one place, right when I open mutt.

maybe you're looking for save-hook?

HTH,

Michael
--
I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody.  It doesn't generate revenue.
(Dave '-ddt->` Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux)

GPG Key ID: 0xDC1A44DD