Re: mutt and abook - selecting more recipients

* sigi <dugongs@xxxxxx> [11-04-04 16:44]:
> hi,
>
> got this possibility with the query command in mutt...
>
> but now another question on this topic:
> this query-command only seems to work _before_ composing a message.
> what'd I have to do, if I want to forward a message from my inbox to
> several recipients?
> Is there any solution like 'query' for this?
>
> thanks,
> sigi.

> > >You can tag several query results and hit enter one the final one.
> >
> > oh, wow - didn't know this...

> > >copy&paste? You don't query?
> >
> > oops, it was very simple, hmm? why couldn't I get this alone?
> >
> > sorry,
> > sigi.

Did you try to changing the addressing after composing the message?

Hint, you need to save the message and then change the addrssing doing
the same querying as before.

ps.  I purposely left your *full* quote and *top* posting to
demonstrate to you the problems with readability they cause.  Please
consider this in the future.

HOG # US1244711           Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/photos