Re: mutt and abook - selecting more recipients

On 2004-11-04, sigi <dugongs@xxxxxx> wrote:
> hi,
>
> got this possibility with the query command in mutt...
>
> but now another question on this topic:
> this query-command only seems to work _before_ composing a message.
> what'd I have to do, if I want to forward a message from my inbox to
> several recipients?
> Is there any solution like 'query' for this?

You can also invoke your query program by typing Ctrl-T at the "To:"
prompt, optionally preceded by the name you are searching for.  Look
in the mutt manual for the section on "External Address Queries".

Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   | Wireless Division