Re: mutt and abook - selecting more recipients

hi,

got this possibility with the query command in mutt...

but now another question on this topic:
this query-command only seems to work _before_ composing a message.
what'd I have to do, if I want to forward a message from my inbox to
several recipients?
Is there any solution like 'query' for this?

thanks,
sigi.