FAQ?

I have lots of very newbie questions, and I just bet there is a FAQ or archives somewhere... where should I look?

I am relatively new to Linux, though have been learning a lot recently. I run Debian. I have fetchmail already set up, am trying to decide if ssmtp or exim is a better choice this early in the game. I haven't tackled the mutt configuration yet - figured I needed to figure out the other components first to help with the configuration.

Thanks! I look forward to lurking and learning!

Catrin