Re: Freeze when receiving messages (maildir)

Hello,

* Vincent Lefevre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> [040927 19:37]:
> I've tried the same folder converted to the mbox format, and there
> is no such freeze. So, it seems to be a maildir-only problem.

I am able to reproduce that here. It seems that upgrading to a new
hcache with the old hcache file in place couses this starvation. Such a
shit! I have no idea what it is about. However I am to tired to track it
down this night. I am going to track and fix this issue tomorrow. I let
you know.

Deleting the hcache file(s) should fix the problem for you. Please
provide some feedback.

Honestly,
        Thomas