wtf/rtf

Let's say I have a "friend" who sends me M$ Rich Text Format messages,
but I inexplicably wish not to pipe those messages to /dev/null.

Apparently, the 'richtext' program that comes with metamail is not
equipped to dump these rtf-formatted emails to the pager.  Is there a
program out there that is so equipped?

I've tried unrtf, after looking through some mutt-related pages, but
a) it doesn't autoview the .rtf attachment
b) it leaves a bunch of notes from GNU cluttering up the content,
which is preferable to the .rtf markup, but still suboptimal.

Hating wading through rtf gibberish,
Matt

--

Matthew M Davis