Re: Freeze when receiving messages (maildir)

Hello,

> I am able to reproduce that here. It seems that upgrading to a new
> hcache with the old hcache file in place couses this starvation. Such
> a shit! I have no idea what it is about. However I am to tired to
> track it down this night. I am going to track and fix this issue
> tomorrow. I let you know.

that was a stupid bug. The blastwave version was compiled using POP3 enabled
while my was not. I accessed the same hcache with the two different versions
and BOOM. - So this bug was related only to my mutt version. I think noone had
hit that one earlier.

I just fixed the issue that triggered starvation or out of memory when
accessing the same hcache with two mutt version one compiled with POP3
enabled and one with disabled POP3.

Changes were:
        - include USE_POP, MIXMASTER into crc32
        - add seperator between spam and nospam list
        - explicit mention USE_IMAP in crc32
        - moved function around

Honestly,
        Thomas