Re: Another encoding question...

Hi Adeodato!

 On Saturday, September 11, 2004 at 5:18:50 PM +0200, Adeodato Simó wrote:

>| set nostrict_mime assumed_charset=iso-8859-1
> should do. [but] the header 'Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary' seems
> to mess up the things a little.

    I see correct chars everywhere even with the CTE: binary. You
probably were trapped in the annoying thing that these settings need a
Mutt restart or <change-folder> before they apply totally. Right?

    I myself lost a dispute with Tamotsu last year because of limited
runtime setting. See Mutt dev ml thread « Charsets or lack thereof. »
ending in msgid <20030718125001.GA583@xxxxxxx>.

Bye!    Alain.
--
Mutt 1.2.5 users: Do us all a favour, set in_reply_to="%i" in muttrc, so
threading is not messed up by silly mail servers.