Re: S-Lang, FreeBSD, <home> / <end> key bindings problem

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Kirill Ponomarew wrote:

> Thomas Dickey wrote:
>
> > comment illustrates a lack of understanding of "testing"
>
> Then please illustrate *your* understanding of testing.

at the minimum - having a reasonable knowledge of the differences between
the two configurations, making checks to ensure that they're not going to
be a problem.

Telling us that he's able to compile the code doesn't give me a good
sense about it.

> I didn't see your explanations either, so ?

I offered a partial explanation at the beginning of the thread.  There
was insufficient information to provide more detail.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net