Re: S-Lang, FreeBSD, <home> / <end> key bindings problem

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Udo Schweigert wrote:

> My test-script for the mutt-devel port takes approximately one hour to
> complete
> testing all the different knobs, and of course I test a change in my
> environment before submitting it.

comment illustrates a lack of understanding of "testing"

> So: because one user is complaining you guess that I don't do testing ...

I'm guessing that you don't really support the port (as a user would
expect), but are simply hacking at things.

If you can't analyze his problem and explain it, there's no point in
my wasting any time discussing it with you, either.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net