From field being set incorrectly when using multiple imap accounts

I've just started using mutt and I really enjoy it.  However, I've been
having trouble configuring it for the way I need to have my e-mail
set-up.  Basically I have three imap accounts.  One of them I access
from an ssh tunnel.

So I have the following configuration

account-hook . "unset imap_user; unset imap_pass; unset tunnel;"
account-hook imaps://server1 'source ~/.mutt/server1'
account-hook imaps://server2 'source ~/.mutt/server2'
account-hook imap://server3  'source ~/.mutt/server3'

- server1 -
set imap_user=ihde
set from="ihde@xxxxxxxx"
mailbox =

- server2 -
set imap_user=ihde
set from="ihde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
mailbox =

- server3 -
set imap_user=maihde
set from="mike.ihde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
set tunnel="ssh -q server3 /usr/bin/courier-imapd 2> /dev/null .maildir"

mailboxes =
mailboxes =wmi-devel

If I change my folder to server 2, then later to server 3, and then back
to 2 the From: header stays mike.ihde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  If I then
switch to server 1 the header is set correctly.  Now if I go back to 2
it is "ihde@xxxxxxxx"....so it seems that if I go back to a folder I
have all ready visited then the from field doesn't get changed.  Is the
account-hook only occuring the first time I access the server?  Do I
need to then use a folder-hook also?

~~michael

 Michael Ihde - Graduate Research Assistant          www.ews.uiuc.edu/~ihde
   * PERFORM Group - University of Illinois          www.perform.crhc.uiuc.edu