Re: From field being set incorrectly when using multiple imap accounts

* Michael Ihde <mike.ihde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [01-09-2004 18:02]:

[...]

> If I change my folder to server 2, then later to server 3, and then back
> to 2 the From: header stays mike.ihde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  If I then
> switch to server 1 the header is set correctly.  Now if I go back to 2
> it is "ihde@xxxxxxxx"....so it seems that if I go back to a folder I
> have all ready visited then the from field doesn't get changed.  Is the
> account-hook only occuring the first time I access the server?  Do I
> need to then use a folder-hook also?

I'm not familiar with that part of the mutt code, but it makes sense
to me:  the account-hook is executed when the account is "opened".
If, in the meanwhile, other accounts are accounts are opened, their
hooks are executed.  The first account (IMAP connection) stays open!
So upon re-entering one of that account's mailboxes, the account-hook
isn't re-executed.

Pretty verbose way to say "yes" to your last question, huh..?

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

All you need is love.
-John Lennon