Re: Layout in mutt

> > All I would like to see is the text which is the emails, inside mutt
> > moved 1/8 to the right, is there a set left_margin or something to
> > that nature.
> To the best of my knowledge this isn't possible in mutt. However some
> terminals have an internal border setting such as rxvt and xterm. Try
> this with

IMHO it is possible. I don't have a working solution, but here are two
hints to accomplish this:

man fmt
man muttrc (search for display_filter)

Mayby fmt is not the correct tool in this case. You would need a simple
script to add the space on the left. Just play around with
display_filter. Hope this helps.

--
cu
  --== Jerri ==--