Re: Layout in mutt

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 11:32:35PM -0400, Lennart Andersen wrote:
> Guys,
>
> All I would like to see is the text which is the emails, inside mutt moved
> 1/8 to the
> right, is there a set left_margin or something to that nature.
>
> Regards,

To the best of my knowledge this isn't possible in mutt. However some
terminals have an internal border setting such as rxvt and xterm. Try this with
rxvt:

$ rxvt -b 10 &

This will set the internal border to be 10 pixels--not just the left
margin but the top, bottom, and right margins as well. There is also a
resource setting for the ~/.Xdefaults file, but this is getting
off-topic. 'man rxvt|xterm' for more info.

HTH,
Mike