Re: Prettier folder_format for imap folders?

Hi,

* Toby Cubitt [04-08-31 00:28:42 +0200] wrote:

> Is there any way to tidy up the folder format for imap folders?

No.

> Specifically, is there any way to produce an abbreviated version of
> %f? The trouble is %f produces the entire imap folder path, e.g:

>   imaps://user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/INBOX/mutt

> and I find this kind of long and unwieldy.

Me too. That's why I've written a trivial patch which adds '%B' to
folder_format to include only the short mbox name. In my cases I have
something like 'nntp://host/group' which is shortened to 'group'. I
haven't tested it yet with imap but I guess it works.

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!