Re: automatic bcc each outgoing message

* Isaac Claymore <clay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [31-08-2004 15:53]:

> Thanks, it works~~
>
> But I'm still a bit confused about what I saw in:
> http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-3.html#send-hook
>
> It says:
>
> "Also note that my_hdr commands which modify recipient headers, or the
> message's
> subject, don't have any effect on the current message when executed from a
> send-hook."
>
> I guess I must have some misconcepts somewhere, but according to the above
> notes, "my_hdr Bcc: ..." will not work in a send-hook, can you please give me
> some hint on this?

send-hooks are executed only once, at the message's creation.  For
instance, if you re-edit the message from within the compose menu, and
change recipients, send-hooks that would've normally matched the
message will *not* be executed.

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

The magnitude of this hack compares favorably
with that of the national debt.
-Comment from MS code:  private\ntos\w32\ntuser\client\nt6\user.h