Re: lynx in mutt.

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Gary Johnson wrote:

On 2004-08-22, "F. Heitkamp" <heitkamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is it possible to get a fully functioning lynx inside of Mutt?  The only
way I get Lynx to work is to have,
text/html;      lynx -force_html -dump  %s; copiousoutput
in the mailcap file.

Urlview seems to work, but it's an extra step.

You should be able to get it to work as you want by putting this
line ahead of your current lynx line in your mailcap:

   text/html;      lynx -force_html %s

Sorry I wasn't clear. Lynx does work in Mutt (as a html-to-text translator) for me.

What I meant was you can't use Lynx commands to follow links etc. It's just the web page converted to text.

Fred