Re: Mutt segfaults when trying to verify some PGP signatures

* Niklas Morberg [Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:19:20 +0200]:

> Are these findings of any help to the debian maintainers? If so, whom
> should I forward this information to?

  to the relevant bug report. anyway, I've already read it here so you
  needn't do anything.

  the situation you describe is the same as we've been reported before,
  except the PGP output is yet another place where the segfault can be
  triggered. &sigh;

  thanks,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

When all is summed up, a man never speaks of himself without loss; his
accusations of himself are always believed; his praises never.
                -- Michel de Montaigne