Re: Mutt segfaults when trying to verify some PGP signatures

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 03:36:12PM +0200, Niklas Morberg wrote:

> I'll be back.

Here we go. I grabbed the 1.5.6i sources from mutt.org, did 'configure
--enable-debug' and 'make'. Jumped through the debug hoops Thomas was kind
enough to hold up. Shoot. Forgot to --enable-imap.

Wow. The home built version seems stable, I can't get it to crash. I'll
try to rebuild with the exact same options and patches as the one that
does crash.

This might take a while, don't hold your breath.

Niklas