Where are mutt patches? (was: Re: Mutt segfaults when trying to verify some PGP signatures)

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 03:52:32PM +0200, Niklas Morberg wrote:

> Wow. The home built version seems stable, I can't get it to crash. I'll
> try to rebuild with the exact same options and patches as the one that
> does crash.

Sorry to bug the list again. Where can I find mutt patches? I got stuck
trying to find patch-1.5.4.vk.pgp_verbose_mime. Google tells me to use
http://www.doorstop.net/mutt/patch-1.5.4.vk.pgp_verbose_mime, but that
page is not available and the google cache has version 1.5.3.

Can I apply an 1.5.4 patch to 1.5.6?

Niklas