Re: Where are mutt patches? (was: Re: Mutt segfaults when trying to verify some PGP signatures)

* Niklas Morberg <niklas.morberg@xxxxxxxx> [23-08-2004 16:11]:

> On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 03:52:32PM +0200, Niklas Morberg wrote:
>
> > Wow. The home built version seems stable, I can't get it to crash. I'll
> > try to rebuild with the exact same options and patches as the one that
> > does crash.
>
> Sorry to bug the list again.

That's okay.  But changing the subject does *not* start a new thread.

> Where can I find mutt patches? I got stuck
> trying to find patch-1.5.4.vk.pgp_verbose_mime. Google tells me to use
> http://www.doorstop.net/mutt/patch-1.5.4.vk.pgp_verbose_mime, but that
> page is not available and the google cache has version 1.5.3.

I don't know for this particular patch, but you may find links to
pages with patches on www.mutt.org and wiki.mutt.org

> Can I apply an 1.5.4 patch to 1.5.6?

Can't tell.  My experience is that most patches will, perhaps with
only a few rejects that are trivial to solve.

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

M'n gevoelens spelen Rummikub met m'n hoofd.
-René Clerc