Re: Beep on new mail

Hi

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 08:38:20AM +0200, Niklas Morberg wrote:
> One example of the helpfullness of the gnus people is that they never
> say "RTFM". They say _how_ to read it and find the answer to the posted
> question. This helps the user to find the answer himself the next time.

 I see the reason for the repeated RTFM acronym in the really _very_
 detailed documentation of mutt. There's a FAQ, there's a WIKI, there's
 the full doc (which is great), what else would you need? And thanks to
 google, it's fully searchable:

 http://www.google.com/search?q=site:mutt.org%20beep

> I hope that people on this list could either be helpful or shut up.

 They are, no worries. Sometimes some are just not in the mood ...
 human. You see, Hendrik actually _answered_.

 Well, I like this list, and I'll stay here, lurking and posting
 sometimes :)

 Cheers

 André

--
Don't shout for help at night.  You might wake your neighbors.
                -- Stanislaw J. Lem, "Unkempt Thoughts"