Re: Usage: set variable=yes|no ???

* Michael D Schleif <mds@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-08-18 08:57 -0500]:
> * Nicolas Rachinsky <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004:08:18:08:28:53+0200] scribed:
> > I think it's in line 23.
>
> Line 23 is my commented OUT old `set alternates=...' line, followed by
> the new `alternates ...' line.  I switched these two, and get a massive
> error at mutt start, and *no* alternates.
>
> > Perhaps you should show us your hooks?
>
> They are in there.  I do not use many hooks, and they are *all* in that
> file.

Oh f***. I missed the URL in your mail. My reference to line 23 was
meant as a joke. Sorry.

I can't find a problem at the first glance.

I would try next to find the problematic hook by leaving out different
parts of the hooks. First all, to see if you missed a hook hidden
somewhere, and then all send-hooks, and so on.

HTH,
Nicolas