Re: Usage: set variable=yes|no ???

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 08:57:17AM -0500, Michael D Schleif wrote:
> Line 23 is my commented OUT old `set alternates=...' line, followed by
> the new `alternates ...' line.  I switched these two, and get a massive
> error at mutt start, and *no* alternates.
>
> > Perhaps you should show us your hooks?
>
> They are in there.  I do not use many hooks, and they are *all* in that
> file.
>
> What do you think?

Well, personally, I think you're being obtuse.  The point is, you're
not giving us enough information to help us help you.  If you want
help, show us your config files.  Otherwise, don't expect anyone to
offer anything more than what you've had already.

If your send hooks etc. are such a big secret that you can't post
them, then I suggest you either a) sanitize them and post them, or b)
pay someone who'll sign an NDA agreement to solve your problem.  But
without more info, we can't really help you.  Be sure to include line
23, regarless of what it is or isn't...

-=-=-=-=-