RE: Using user as distribution list

> > [ snip ]
> > >
> > > You can add the following to your .muttrc:
> > >
> > > alias muttsuportforSCO Thomas Glanzmann
> > > <sithglan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Thomas Dickey <thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
> > >
> > > So you can send eMail to this three people using. 'm' for
> new message
> > > muttsuportforSCO<RETURN> and it will expand to the three
> > > eMail addresses
> > > above.
> > >

> > I have:
> >
> > alias whsea     Paolo Cesana <paolo.cesana@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Jose Lerebours<jose.lerebours@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> that seems correct to me also - though in my aliases I would
> have written
> it without the "Jose Lerebours" part, since I seem to recall
> it would not
> work with the version of mutt that I first tried.  The description of
> the alias is "Paolo Cesana".  Perhaps that is where the problem lies.

Well, for reasons beyond my understanding, using set_file would not
work.  I then chose to use source=/usr/local/lib/MuttAliases and
it works just fine.

For those following the thread and may run into same problem I did,
I hope this servers as an work around.

Thank you all for your kind assistance!

Jose Lerebours